Saturday, February 19, 2011

Snow is melting, I am shopping

Has it really been more than a month since I've updated? Gracious! Let's blame it on my new 40-to-50-hour work week, which has been temporarily kicking my butt for the past six weeks.

To make it up to you, I'm taking inspiration from this spike in the temperature to remind you that spring is juuuust around the corner! A big, colorful bag is one wardrobe update I'm looking forward to for the changing season, especially after what seems like a lifetime of nudes and neutrals. Expect to see one of these in my hands by the time the flowers bloom.


Topshop suede envelope clutch, $80, at Topshop
A bright, oversized clutch is on my most wanted list. Search = over.


Cole Haan Crosby Clara wallet, $68 (was $98), at piperlime.com
I'm seriously considering this golden yellow wallet/clutch to perk up my favorite taupe bag!


Kate Spade Cobble Hill Leslie, $425, at Kate Spade
Kate Spade is the undisputed queen of feels-like-Spring bags. I'm hoping she notices my blog and decides to give me this one..


Lucky Penny beaded geometry bag, $228, at Anthropologie
I've been lusting after this beaded Anthropologie bag for what seems like ages.. but will continue to wait for a sale.


ASOS leather portfolio clutch, $99, at asos.com
I'll be returning to the job-search grind next month when both of my freelance projects end. Can you imagine hitting the interview circuit with this chic portfolio?

Is it spring yet? What's on your lust list?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

love it. I just want Kate Spade to ress me everyday for spring

ashley
thewreckinggball.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...