Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Rebellion

Pardon my absence, but I've been a busy little bee these days. Allow me to make it up to you with a little V-day magic:


valentines day outfit


Jane Norman sheer blouse, $30, Emilio Pucci skirt, $368 (was $1,150), Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Rose Exuberante, $26, Lulu Guinness black clutch, $750, House of Harlow 1960 gold chain necklace, $73 (was $143), Alexis Bittar cuff bangle, $425, Christian Louboutin high heels, $775

Inspired (a little bit) by Leslie Knope's Parks and Rec "Gal-entine's Day," this hubba-hubba getup is for those who don't give an ish about Cupid. But I will say, you can e-mail me your thanks if you don't go home alone.. ifyaknowwhatimean.

Anyone have a great date planned this evening? I'm currently sans-man, but perusing Brooklyn bars with a few friends and glass or two of pinot noir sounds downright romantic to me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...