Monday, October 24, 2011

Do you rock a mullet?

You're probably hoping for some T-shirts with epic hairstyle images, but unfortunately I'm not obsessed with those at the moment. A "mullet shirt" is apparently the name for tees that are longer in the back (..ohhhh), and they're all I want to wear this fall!

NastyGal, please enlighten the masses:
Laced chiffon blouse, $68
I recognize that NastyGal's styling is unrealistic for 99.9% of the population, but for a moment let's imagine a black or nude tank underneath, some black skinny jeans and tall boots. Voila! My fall uniform.

Now can I get an encore, do you want more? Sorry, Jay-Z has been having a moment in my iPod. Anywho, check these out, and tell me if you're on board with this trend!


Vero Moda snake-print chiffon shirt, $50 at ASOS.com
Wallflower lace jacket, $48
Morphine Genereation mesh-back tee, $36 (was $68) at ASOS.com
Striped mullet tee, $68 at Obvious Clothing

And if you accidentally wandered here looking for an actual mullet T-shirt, today is your lucky day:

Mullet shirt, $30 at Zazzle.com

2 comments:

Candy said...

Lol Mullet Tees...Of course I would also be crazy enough to like something with that name lol.   I really like the striped one!!!!

Candy
www.tayloranddemolish.com

P.S. Don't forget to enter into my Beacon's Closet DIY Giveaway :)
http://www.tayloranddemolish.com/2011/10/beacons-closet-taylor-collab-giveaway.html

VLM. said...

Haha, that last shirt is way too cool. I love mullet shirts, I own quite a few. 








There's a new post up on my blog, so feel free to stop by!

xoxo, Veena



http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...