Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to Class

I've been out of school for two years, but the excitement of back-to-school shopping has yet to fade. Coupled with the euphoria that comes with wearing my boots again, the end of summer has always held a place in my heart.

If you're entering a new school year, you probably want something pretty to put all of those expensive books in, right? I never carried a legit bookbag throughout college, so my bags of choice were more similar to these:

Fossil Vintage Re-Issue messenger bag, $118 (was $168) at Dillards.com
A sweet camel is my go-to color for fall. I've been hunting down leather bags and boots in this color!

BDG Buckle Tote, $58 at Urban Outfitters
I own this massive BDG tote in yellow, but it looks perfectly fall in this low-key taupe color. This is especially useful if you're a morning-after kind of girl (or guy)--put a daytime-appropriate outfit in this baby and never fear the walk of shame again!
Banana Republic nylon zipper tote, $60
Talk about classy! Ok, bad pun, whatever. But really, if you've moved on from the fact that you can wear pajamas every day for class, because that definitely doesn't mean you should, take it up a notch by lugging this sexy little thing across campus.

Are you still in school? Or do you miss back-to-school shopping? Also--a call for help to those in NYC! My 24th birthday is in 9 days.. any ideas for something fun to do?

Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Katie - Hazel & Mare said...

I love these bags! I now need to find a reason to carry multiple books around town. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...