Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kate Spade meets Current/Elliot

 
WWD reports that Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, founders of It-girl denim label Current/Elliot, have designed a capsule collection for Kate Spade. It will feature six styles that range in price from $245 to $1,295 (yowza!), and apparently will be beautiful.

I have been fawning over this bag for two days. Ostrich leather and suede? Be mine. I am really hoping it falls on the $245 end of the spectrum, and then maybe (maybe?) I can catch it on sale/eBay for like, $150 some day.

Obviously, I'm a fan of wishful thinking.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

that bag is truely lush, I think it's the colour that makes it!

Aleya A said...

so cute!! <33

Gabrielle Antonov said...

Ooo la la! I want
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...