Saturday, March 12, 2011

Back in the trenches

Today was a glorious day, for I shed my trusty peacoat and donned a light, breezy trench while running errands! Didn't it seem like winter would never end?

While I fully believe that Mother Nature could unload some fresh snow on us at any minute (my family in Ohio is still dealing with it!), I took advantage of this 52° day as an opportunity to remind myself that this dismal cold is almost over. A lightweight coat has never felt better.

Don't have a trench yet? While I currently rock the classic khaki number, I wouldn't mind one of these attitude-infused pieces full of bright colors, bold prints and swingy silhouettes.

'60s trench with contrast trim, $135, at ASOS.com

Studded trench, $169, at Bebe
Striped collarless trench, $134, at ASOS.com


Smudged spot printed trench, $190, at Topshop

Hooded trench, $55, at Forever21

River Island leopard trench, $125, at ASOS.com

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I'm obsessed with trenches! Love the bright colors that you posted.
www.featherfactor.com

my healthy twist said...

I LOVE that striped collarless trench, so chic! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

Natalya's Closet said...

I LOVE that striped collarless trench, so chic! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

featherfactor said...

I'm obsessed with trenches! Love the bright colors that you posted.
www.featherfactor.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...