Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Cooking

For those of you celebrating/cooking tomorrow (or tonight!), get into the spirit with flavors and spices of the season. I'm not a chef by any means (unless you count spaghetti.. then I'm pretty boss), but I made this pumpkin dump cake for Thanksgiving with my Florida family, and it was such a hit! And I don't even like pumpkin-flavored foods!

Basically, a pumpkin dump cake is a hodgepodge of ingredients dumped into one tasty dessert. I'm making this again for Christmas for my mom's side of the family!

It didn't last long.. at all!
You can grab the recipe at Allrecipes.com, but there are variations all over the 'net. If you need a unique (and easy!) dish to bring to family gathering, give this a shot. It's sweet and crunchy, and AMAZING served warm!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...