Saturday, April 14, 2012

LightsSoBright: Now on Etsy!

That's right, y'all--I'm a regular 'ol entrepreneur. I've become obsessed with making friendship bracelets lately, and they're just so pretty I have to share! They're only $12 each in my new Etsy shop--which is offering free shipping in honor of its grand opening (code: SUMMERSHIP).

beaded braided bracelet lights so bright

beaded braided bracelet lights so bright

Do you like them? I just looove making them. They remind me of summer, beaches and being barefoot in the grass. Plus, the colors are just so darn cute, especially with the gold beads.

Also, if any of you own an Etsy shop, I'd love some tips!

1 comment:

Black Wedge Open Toe Shoes said...

I think this bracelet are not perfect with you because you should have some

Ladies
black leather Platform Shoes
with the nice Black Wedge Open Toe Shoes sales at cwmalls.com match with it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...