Thursday, September 8, 2011

Zara launches e-commerce in the US

The heavens parted, and the Fashion Gods said unto us: Zara now offers online shopping in the US!

Didn't it feel like this day would never come?

Admittedly, my Midtown office is surrounded by Zara stores and I rarely find myself in any of them. But I do have my moments when I would kill for need see an item on a blog, etc, and just can't find it anywhere. It's too early to tell if my sartorial woes have been solved, but I'll gladly welcome another opportunity to shop--especially where most of the goods haven't already been picked over.

For example, where has this beauty been all my life??
Zara Combined Clutch Bag, $159
Please, someone hide my wallet. And my PayPal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...