Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Modern-Day Leia

There has been a lot of hubbub surrounding the recent Blu-ray release of Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI), especially concerning the latest round of changes (Ewoks blink!) and if the 83849th re-release of the series is entirely necessary (of course!). As a somewhat-new Star Wars fan, I'm pretty excited to see what else Lucas tweaked to fit his vision. Honestly, I wish they'd re-shoot I-III with more charismatic actors, but I digress--this is a fashion blog!

Throughout the saga, Princess Leia dons several iconic outfits (metal bikini, anyone?), inspiring legions of Comic-Con copycats and nerd-boy fantasies for decades to come. As a nerd girl, my fantasies are of a different variety--what would she have worn today? Here's my guess:




What do you think--does it have the same amount of ass-kicking potential?

Note: This post was also inspired by a Bzz campaign. Become a BzzAgent!

2 comments:

Aleya said...

i like the shoes! :D

lightssobright said...

Me too! I want everything, haha.

xx, Melanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...