Monday, August 1, 2011

Tattoo Stories

Yin Yang wrist tattoo

I'm in love with this photo that a friend of mine took this weekend.

If you're new to the blog, you may not know that my dad passed away June 3rd of this year. I immediately knew that I wanted a tattoo to honor his memory, and that it must feature the yin-yang--his favorite symbol.

The placement was tricky territory, but since my field is a generally a creative environment, I felt confident that future employers wouldn't get hung up on a little wrist action. And if they do, who wants to work for them, anyway? I'll slap on some bracelets.

Do you have any tattoos? Do they hold a deep significance?

Also, happy August, Virgos! You know what this means.. my birthday is coming up! Ahem, size 7 please. :)

1 comment:

christina said...

im so sorry for your dad girl :((
but this is a nice little tattoo on your wrist to remind you of the best moments of him...
xxx
christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...