Monday, July 18, 2011

Rollercoaster Diva



Cedar Point, here I come! Time for a day of sun, rollercoasters and thrill rides.

Luckily, I grew up only an hour away from America's Roller Coast, so in my many summers of experience dangling from steel tracks, I've picked up these tips to dress like a true ride warrior:
  • Stay away from huge necklaces or earrings that are going to hit you in the face at 93MPH.
  • Wear comfortable, breathable shoes! The little heel on these HoH sandals should help provide more support than cheap rubber flip flops.
  • Bring a change of clothes if you plan to go on water rides. Or wear clothes that won't cling and take forever to dry (like jean shorts). These 3.1 Phillip Lim shorts are made of cotton!
  • Don't forget the sunscreen..
  • Simply rock a cute bangle, just because I effin' love accessories.
Any other tips to add? What is your favorite amusement/theme park?

2 comments:

Aleya A said...

wow i like it :) i totally agree on the shoes..i wore flats and due to alot of walking, me feet was so much in pain..

hansbroughgrlx50 said...

This post is beyond CUUUTE. Have a great time at Cedar Point, I've never been! I don't have a favorite amusement park, but I am going to one in New York and I am beyond excited!

Phillip Lim cotton shorts + sandals = perfection.

http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

ps- why is your banner soo adorable?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...