Rebel Yell shirt, $69 / 3.1 Phillip Lim cotton shorts, $113 / Full Tilt sunglasses, $8 / House of Harlow 1960 bracelet, $80 / Jennifer Zeuner initial necklace, $144 / House of Harlow 1960 sandals, $149
Cedar Point, here I come! Time for a day of sun, rollercoasters and thrill rides.
Luckily, I grew up only an hour away from America's Roller Coast, so in my many summers of experience dangling from steel tracks, I've picked up these tips to dress like a true ride warrior:
- Stay away from huge necklaces or earrings that are going to hit you in the face at 93MPH.
- Wear comfortable, breathable shoes! The little heel on these HoH sandals should help provide more support than cheap rubber flip flops.
- Bring a change of clothes if you plan to go on water rides. Or wear clothes that won't cling and take forever to dry (like jean shorts). These 3.1 Phillip Lim shorts are made of cotton!
- Don't forget the sunscreen..
- Simply rock a cute bangle, just because I effin' love accessories.