Tuesday, April 6, 2010

weathergirl

LightssoBright

LightssoBright
Blouse & Cardigan: Urban Outfitters | Belt: Vintage (thrifted) |Skirt : Tilly's (Fleurish) | Moccasins: Minnetonka

I need some transitional shoes! Matching my footwear has been somewhat tough these mornings, as I've never really been a casual skirts and shorts kind of girl, and therefore never really invested in appropriate shoes to go with. Or maybe I did, and they're still in Ohio, being forgotten about? I'll have to call my mom.

Or maybe I'll just start wearing my heels everywhere. I always feel like reaching for them before realizing I'll be 6'3 and will probably fall over unless I get a seat on the subway.

Back in Prospect Park. Completely goofing around with my new friends, dreaming of froyo and splashing the sun on my skin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...